Pinterest San Francisco, CA
Security EngineerFeb 2016 Present
- Conducted security assessments and remediated vulnerabilities in Pinterest and 3rd party vendor services.
- Wrote an alerting and monitoring system to protect Pinterest's AWS infrastructure (security groups, polices, IAM, etc).
- Designed and built network perimeter monitoring software for over 100k IP addresses.
- 15x performance increase and 12x lower operating costs over previous implementation.
- Performed offensive security assessments on Salesforce assets and acquisitions.
- Designed and built core functionality for the MVP, including database tables, user account management systems, etc.
- Wrote PostgreSQL stored procedures using PL/pgSQL and used AngularJS to create front-end app pages.
- Created a server farm platform for document transcoding using C# (w/ MS Interops) and Python.
- Built Android and HTML5 mobile apps on adolencent substance abuse.
- Conducted research for a publication in the 2012 Summit on the Science of Eliminating Health Disparities in Washington DC.
Georgia Institute of Technology
B.S. in Computer Science
2012 - 2015
Teaching Assistant (CS 2050, Intro to Discrete Math)
Admin, Grey Hat (Information security student organization)
Director, HackGT (Georgia Tech's national hackathon)